...it is always something so peaceful about sunday afternoons, after what seemed like a weekend that just flew away oh so quickly. jake and i finally finished upholstering our sofa, and were able to do some early spring cleaning. it still amazes me how much we accumulate, and the amounts of bags we once again could grant the good old “value village”. anna branch says it well: “order is a lovely thing; on disarray it lays its wrong, teaching simplicity to sing.” hoping to do more recycling this spring, which calls for more DIY projects around the house!! speaking of recycling, I found my very own rembrant in a tree right outside my house today. someone’s trash was suddenly my own little classic art treasure, yay! now off to the rendezvous, silOHs is playing a show with the way we were in 1989, should be a good time!
ciao bellas...
~L








 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: